Serenium will disrupt and revolutionize the current approach to managing the burden of chronic disease by identifying at-risk individuals before they develop diseases like diabetes, heart disease or depression. With a simple urine test, Serenium will screen people to predict and pre-empt chronic disease with this first-ever set of clinically validated biomarkers.
- 9 Things You Need to Know About Sleep Apnea August 10, 2017
- 5 Ways Sleep Apnea Affects Your Health | The Sleuth Journal July 17, 2017
- Serenium Highlights New Research Presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS), Shining a Spotlight on the Link between Sleep Apnea and Chronic Disease May 14, 2016
- Serenium Announces a Groundbreaking Biomarker Development Program with a Global Strategic Partner to Accelerate Early Identification of People at Risk for Chronic Disease March 15, 2016
- Health Connexions Introduces Serenium, a Revolutionary Approach to Predict and Pre-Empt Chronic Diseases like Diabetes, Heart Disease and Depression January 29, 2016